My third child to turn five. Each time it happens, five seems so big. So old. So not-a-toddler but so-much-like-a-big-kid-now.
Annalyse Joy turned five this past weekend and enjoyed a terrific birthday! On Saturday she had time to Skype with Nana while opening gifts from her. Certainly not the same as having Nana here to enjoy, but we're thankful for technology that lets us invite extended family into some of the special moments.
Can you think of five places you want to visit this year?
1. When it doesn't rain, I want to go the beach.
2. The American Girl Store.
3. Go out to dinner with our whole family and maybe even some friends can come too.
4. I've never been to Texas, so maybe we can go there.
5. Hhmmm, for my last place, how about if we go to Grandma's and to Nana's house?
1. Learn how to roller blade!
2. Learn how to tell time.
3. Learn how to ride my bike without training wheels.
4. Learn new gymnastics things, like maybe on the high balance beam.
5. Learn to count all the way up to one billion!
1. Play with Jax.
2. Help you make dinner.
3. Help you with dishes.
4. If you get a rake my size I can help rake leaves. Otherwise, I can just play in them with Jax.
5. To teach Jax how to ride his tricycle.
1. Grandma and Grandpa
3. Daddy and you
5. Mrs. Rossy