Wednesday, June 25, 2014

To Think On

Summer is here and the kids and I are making the most of afternoons in the pool. After visiting four different pools last week, I announced on Friday morning that we were not going to swim that day. My statement was met with devastated groans that quickly turned to yahoo's when I suggested we go bowling instead. A day without lugging pool gear here, there, and everywhere and a day without repetitive applications of sunscreen sounded nice. And besides, kids bowl free all summer.

No doubt your summer is much the same.

So in between your forced smiles of "Wow!" and "Uh-huh, that's cool!" as your kids perform obnoxious stunts in the pool, here are a few links you may considering reading.

The Week I Went Gluten Free and What It Taught Me About My Faith

5 Reasons Why Abortion Never Empowers Women

On Daughters and Dating: How to Intimidate Suitors

Dads, Date Your Daughters Boyfriend

Jesus, Republicans, and NRA Banned on School Website


No comments:

Post a Comment