Sunday, May 11, 2014

Privileged Joy

Holding you. Rocking you. Nursing you. Tickling you. Caring for you. Cuddling with you. Simply staring at you. Jaxton, I'm privileged to be your mom and you give me such joy.
Pretending with you. Reading with you. Baking with you. Laughing with you. Shopping with you. Painting nails with you. Discovering new things with you. Annalyse, I'm privileged to be your mom and you give me such joy.
Running with you. Throwing with you. Catching with you. Learning with you. Creating with you. Growing with you. Working with you. Grady Lee and Micah, I'm privileged to be your mom and you give me such joy.
Being your mom. The title is a privilege. The weight of responsibility is great. The prayers for wisdom and guidance are unending. The joy is indescribable and incomparable. You are my gifts - small treasures from a big God - and you are answers to countless prayers, hopes, and dreams.

I love you. Forever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. THEY are privileged to have you as a mom, and you give me such great joy.

    ReplyDelete