Sunday, December 1, 2013

37 Weeks

Little Man, unless you have other plans, you are scheduled to arrive at 9:30 am on Friday, December 20. That would be 19 days from now - and yes, we are all anxiously counting down until your arrival! We cannot wait to meet you.
What will your face look like? Will you resemble either of your older brothers? Will you have hair? How much will you weigh and how long will you be? I get tingly thinking about it! The fourth time around and it's just as exciting as the first time. Each new life joining our family brings excitement and anticipation and wonder!
These last few weeks have been very difficult for your Mamma. So much nausea and vomiting - and tears from weary frustration. I've had many moments of being discouraged about how I feel, but I do smile through my tears when I think about the joy of having you with us. Each moment of feeling tired and sick is a moment I have to ask Jesus for strength and patience, and it's a specific reminder that you are still growing and needing Jesus' care, too.

1 comment:

  1. Really? Only 18 days until you meet your little man? I'm praying these last couple weeks fly by and that you will be feeling as well as possible at this stage of the game...hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete