Friday, March 22, 2013

Some of Their Favorites

The other day I asked each of my kids, one-on-one, what some of their favorite things were. Here's what they had to say...
What's your favorite thing to do outside?

Grady: "I like to play soccer and do other sports with my family."

Micah: "Um, right now it's soccer."

Annalyse: "Push stroder." (Push stroller.)

What's your favorite thing to do as a whole family?

Grady: "Go to special places, like Lake Wylie or the park or the beach."

Micah: "Go on vacations."

Annalyse: "Go ceek by house." (Go take a walk by the creek near our house.)
What's your favorite thing to do with just Mom?

Grady: "I like to clean and dust the house."

Micah: "Let's go with, I like to... um... play games, like Uno and War."

Annalyse: "Read books."

What's your favorite thing to do with just Dad?

Grady: "I like to go to Sweet Frog! Oh yeah!"

Micah: "Hmmm. Play XBox Basketball."

Annalyse: "Playground."
What's your favorite thing about yourself?

Grady: "That I can think good."

Micah: "I like that I'm created in God's image."

Annalyse: (Blank stare...)

What's your favorite thing to read about or learn about?

Grady: "My favorite thing to learn about and to read about is God."

Micah: "God."

Annalyse: "Bunny book." (Since she has a lot of books with bunnies I'm not sure which one!)
What's your favorite place that our family has visited or traveled to?

Grady: "Disney World! That was so fun!"

Micah: "Atlanta with the Lego museum and the hotel there with the fun swimming pool."

Annalyse: "Hotel. Minnie Mouse!"

What's your favorite thing about living in Charlotte?

Grady: "I have cool friends."

Micah: "That we have a long summertime."

Annalyse: (Blank stare.)
What's your favorite thing about knowing Jesus?

Grady: "That he died to save me from my sin."

Micah: "That He can see me wherever I go."

Annalyse: "Jesus loves me this I know...." (and sang it over and over and over...)

What's your favorite Bible story?

Grady: "Gideon and his small army that held their torches and blew their trumpets to win the battle at night time."

Micah: "My favorite Bible story is definitely the Christmas story when Jesus was born."

Annalyse: (Blank stare.)

No comments:

Post a Comment