Friday, December 7, 2012

The Simple Things

1. Mild temps --> Kids play outside --> House stays neater --> Energy is expelled off my furniture and away from my short-fused and constant phrase of, "Stop jumping and tackling and racing and crashing everywhere!"
2. Dust Buster --> Massive amounts of crumbs after every meal and extraordinary amount of raisins buried in a car seat buckle hole --> Kids can clean the messes they make and I'm actually happy with the results.

3. Husband is home --> A week on Boston confirmed we will never (I, know, never say never) move to New England --> Helper for getting through those evening hours is back!
What about you - what Simple Things did you appreciate this week?

1 comment:

  1. The weather was awesome this week. Not the norm for December! I too am grateful for lots of outside time;)

    ReplyDelete