Friday, November 9, 2012

The Simple Things

1. Medicine. Doctors. Tissues. Sleep. Vitamins.

Good health - finally - for everyone.
2. Beautiful weather. Christmas shopping started. Vacation plans completed. Ironing finished. 
Bubble baths taken. 

Small things that felt good, despite the fevers and drippy noses and whines from family sickness.
3. "Call unto me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things 
you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3 

"The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our 
children forever..." Deuteronomy 29:29

Promises. Hope. Confidence. Difficult decisions and an uncertain future, but my God has it all figured out.
What about you - what Simple Things did you appreciate this week?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the pics of your kids so intently reading the catalogs (that are abundant at this time of year!) My kids LOVE to do the same thing! Good cheap fun, I say!

    ReplyDelete