Sunday, September 18, 2011

Showers of Blessing

All because God loves me and all because he chooses to bless me.
He's gifted me with three precious bodies I'm totally sold out to.
A baby girl that has me smitten and head over heels.
Two little men that have me enamored and madly in love.
Undeserved and always grateful. Amazed and forever changed.
Treasures. Valuables. Gifts. All entrusted to me. 
Best friend. Best leader. Best provider. Best man. Simply my bestest.
Together we make an unstoppable team. A dynamic duo. A force to be reckoned with. And, by God's grace our kids will know and see that every day.
All because God loves me and all because he chooses to bless me.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a precious, blessed family, indeed! L-O-V-E all of the pictures of your beautiful family! But some faves are the one of Annalyse standing by the fence, smiling with those sweet baby teeth showing! And the ones of the two boys together...best buds forever! ALL of the whole family shots make me smile! And on & on...I guess they are all my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Melanie--I totally avoided your FB question about which ones to pick because I really don't think there was a bad choice! Seeing them again, you can see the depth of love in your family. You are truly blessed!

    p.s. Love the one with Annalyse holding onto Grady Lee's face. Not a perfect pose, but PERFECT for showing your sweet kids' personalities in action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!!I loved every.single.one!!! What a beautiful family! Yes girl...you are indeed blessed!!!!

    ReplyDelete