Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hold Fast

Living Proof: Beth Moore Live.

Good things like friends, worship, and teaching. And, important things like junk food, fancy hotels, and laughing.
H: His affection is set upon me. It's a tethered kind of love. Deuteronomy 10:14-15

O: Only He is my praise. Deuteronomy 10:21
L: Loving Him awakens my true heart. He gives me everything and demands everything of me.

D: Doing His will does me good. Deuteronomy 10:13
F: Fleeing to Him means fleeing with Him. Hebrews 6, 10

A: Any tighter embrace will also replace. Who is the "god" of my life? Revelation 3:11
S: Satan wants what I have. Satan uses my trash to take my treasure. Hold tight to get to victory; hold tight to stay in victory. Deuteronomy 11:8

T: The Lord is my life. Colossians 3:1-4
Deuteronomy 10:20 "Fear the LORD your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name."

Hold Fast: Stick to, cling to, hold onto; to cleave, to adhere, as with glue; to be stuck together.
July 22-23 gave 9,400 women the chance to know God better. To know how to cling to him and to know why to cling to him. 

3 comments:

  1. I was there too! SO GOOD!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your summary! Glad you got to make a weekend of it. Commuting was a bit rough (& made for a very early Saturday). Did you leave feeling like she packed an entire semester into two days? I think this will be a Bible study down the road and I can't wait. It was so good. Oh, how He loves us!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there with my girlfriend and Beth's message was so relevant in my life! And her's as well.

    I have caught myself quoting tid bits to my friends and to myself as I muddle through life. I have applied the dabaq principle to my husband this week. I don't want a slip of paper to come in between us.

    We ought to claim this promise that he will hold fast to use whether we do it to HIm or not!

    Blessings, Hydie

    ReplyDelete