Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happily Smitten

I'm not sure who is happier - you or me. I'm the lucky lady who gets to love you and care for you and call you mine.
You're the giggling and wiggling little thing that gets complete and total devotion. 
You know what? Maybe we're both pretty happy. Happy together.
But, I'm not sure who is happier - you or Dad. Dad is the lucky guy who gets to love you and provide for you and call you his.
You're the giggling and wiggling little thing that is completely and totally wrapped around his heart.
You know what? Maybe you're both pretty happy. Happy together.

4 comments:

  1. She is just cute, precious, and so...sweet!!! LOVE these pics. Absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of that song, "so happy tooogetherrrr!" Absolutely adorable pictures! Annalyse is such a happy, sweet baby! Saw her on Sunday in the double stroller with Blythe...both with their big bows on their heads. It was TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing all this happiness! It is wonderful how much you enjoy your baby girl. And I love your wonderful photos! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those smiles! She is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete