1. Sunny and blue skies + Temps in the low 50's = Little boys outside playing for a long time.
2. New pajamas. You don't want to know how long it's been since I've had new ones.
3. Peppermint mocha creamer. I just discovered this is now a year-long flavor and not just seasonal. You can't imagine how excited I was to discover this.
4. Great deals on children's winter clothes for next season. I think I have almost everything covered for all three kids for next year - a relief to be done already and blessing to find such great clearance prices!
5. Friends who make me laugh. Friends who are willing to help. Friends who have spiritual maturity. Friends that extend grace and love.
6. Bubble baths. Two of them this week!
7. A husband that loves and encourages me daily. A husband who works his tail off to find creative ways to earn money and develop more time for family and ministry.
What about you - what Simple Things did you enjoy this week?