Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Step Closer

Baby #3 is due to arrive in late September. Rather than wait till I'm super huge and round, I've tackled and successfully finished merging clothes and toys from two different rooms to put into one.

My boys absolutely love sharing a room. They think it's great to choose their clothes together each morning. They think it's pretty fun to hang their jammies on a hook in their closet. And, they are excited to the point of being naughty about sleeping in the same room. Some nights it takes quite a few, ahem, reminders, about staying in bed and not talking.

Until Micah is used to his new bed, we haven't bunked the two beds. This makes for a very crowded bedroom without much floor space to play. But, oddly enough, my boys spend most of their time playing inside their closet anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Once the beds are bunked, I'll take time to rearrange shelving and pictures to better align with furniture placement. And, my mom is working on a window valance to match their quilts. Just a few finishing touches... but I'm pretty sure my boys are 100% disinterested in where the pictures are hung and if there is something on the window.

It feels good to have this room done. Now, I just need to figure out if the nursery needs to stay blue or be changed to pink...

And, I'm not the only one getting ready for the baby. Micah is too - check this out:

2 comments:

  1. What a great closet! I bet it makes the perfect fort!
    That video is hilarious! Love that self-burping baby! Micah is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you have a faithy baby doll. you look amazing! so excited to find out boy or girl

    ReplyDelete