Sunday, January 14, 2018

Jaxton Isaac: Four Years Old

The tornado... the train wreck... the hot mess... the Jaxtonator... is now FOUR years old! Its true. I was pregnant, he was born, and suddenly he's a non-stop talking and non-stop moving four-year old. 
I sat down with the birthday boy to glean some insights into his favorite things. And, should you be wondering, he has opinions. Strong ones! He has answers. Multiple ones!
What is your favorite cartoon?
PJ Masks because of the funny villains. And I just started to like it because dad got a new TV channel for me to see it on.

What is your favorite game?
Slap Jack because Mr. Sean taught me and it's fun.

What is your favorite book?
I think I like all the books. But maybe I like super hero books the most because I like the super heroes that can fly.
What is your favorite healthy food?
Cheese sticks... they're a little bit healthy, right?

What is your favorite treat or dessert?
Cake with frosting that I can lick.

What is your favorite thing to do with our family?
Play sports like baseball because I'm really good at it.
What is your favorite sport?
Baseball because I can get so many home runs.

What is your favorite part of pre-school?
Tracing letters and shapes. Wait, actually I like show and tell at co-op the most.

What is your favorite restaurant?
Firehouse Subs because I get my own bag of chips.
What is your favorite Bible story?
When God created the whole world.

What is your favorite color?
Yellow because some yellows are very shiny. And because I like the sun.

What is going to be your favorite thing about being FOUR?
I don't know. I like to open presents but I already did that. You can just write down whatever you want to.
Jaxton Isaac, my baby boy is gone and a growing little man has taken his place! I love you so much and pray Psalm 1 over you regularly: that you will avoid the way of the wicked and delight in the laws of the Lord, and that you will be firm in God's truth and experience his blessing.

Happy Fourth Birthday Buddy!

1 comment: