Saturday, December 16, 2017

Half Way Through!

Your attention please.

Team Peeler is half way through the school year. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? Because the last thing I remember we were loading up the pool bag, lathering on sun screen, and wondering when the 90 degree temps would change.

But here we are on Christmas break and if we continue on pace, we're slated for a late April or early May end of the school year. Actually, an end for some subjects because others we work through all year long.

The following are a collection of pics from our weekly co-op that friends have taken and sent to me. I'm busy teaching my own classes and don't get glimpses of my kids doing their various activities, so I appreciate the small glimpses I get via friends. These are in random order... skim along and enjoy.

This is a group pic of all us moms - and I'm thankful for the village that helps lighten the load and make the journey enjoyable in ways I couldn't offer alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment