Saturday, November 4, 2017

Annalyse Joy: Seven Years Old!

My not-so-little girl has disobeyed in every way by continuing to ignore my rule to stop growing up and stay little forever. Try as I may to enforce that rule, she keeps on growing, learning, and maturing. She has a sparkle in her eyes that lights a room, a smile that is infectious to those around her, and a servant attitude that warms your heart.

Annalyse recently turned seven and answered some questions for me - simple things for me to tuck away and remember when she really is grown up and gone! The days are short and I do cherish them.
What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Going to places together without the boys so we can do girl things.
What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Special dates together where we go out together.
What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
Playing games like Tenzie or Uno or Spoons.
What do you think you might like to be or do when you grow up?
Be a mom and home school my kids. I will probably have four kids and will probably meet my husband in college.
What is something you really hope you get to see or do this year before turning eight?
Go to the beach - lots of times!
If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?
After a big sigh and lots of "uummms" she emphatically declared: I would have it be to have unlimited wishes!
Name a problem or situation that makes you sad that you would fix if you could.
When kids do't have a mom or a dad. When Daddy travels for long trips I miss him, but I know he's coming home to me.
What do you enjoy most and what do you enjoy least about second grade?
What I enjoy least is that I have more work than when I was in first grade. 
My favorite part is taking trips with my family and calling it school!
Happy 7th Birthday Lil Lady! My birthday prayer for you: "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; The LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

No comments:

Post a Comment