Tuesday, May 5, 2015

An "If You..." Interview

If you could be the Dad or the Mom for the day, what would you do and why?

Annalyse: I would make breakfast, and then teach my kids some school, and then tell them to have a snack at 10:00, and they can have lunch at 11:30, and I would make lunch first at 11:00, and then I would iron during quiet time, and then I would tell the kids they could play after quiet time, and then we would go to a restaurant for dinner. And that's about all I can think of that I would do.

Micah: I would make breakfast and then I would send my kids to school because I'll be a football player and wont be able to be at home to teach them. When they come back from school I'll either have my wife there or a babysitter for them. Then I'll come home from my game and make dinner and they we'll all go outside and play until bedtime.

Grady: I would practice and practice in football until I was really good in every single position. If I find anyone I like, then I'd get married, but until then I'd just play football.
If you woke up and found out you were the only person in our house, what would you do?

A: I would feel lonely. And I would eat all by myself and I would do everything all by myself. But actually, now that I think about it, I wouldn't really be alone because God and Jesus are here, but it wouldn't be fun to play by myself.

M: I would look to see if I could find you or Daddy, and if I couldn't I would go next door to Mrs. Rossy's house. And I would get some snacks.

G: I would just search everywhere to see if anyone was trying to hide from me. And then, if I couldn't find anybody I'd just yell.
If you had to do something without stopping for an entire hour, what would you do and why?

A: Do gymnastics!

M: Probably schoolwork so that I can get it done and be outside the rest of the day. Or, maybe I'd just play XBox.

G: Practice football because I want to be really good at it.
If you could change your name, what would you want it to be?

A: Adah, because she's my friend who I haven't seen in a really, really long time.

M: I don't want to change my name.

G: I don't ever want to change my name because I like having Dad's name.
If you had a superpower, what would you want it to be and why?

A: To hear anything.

M: I would want to be able to turn invisible so that I can easily scare people or play tricks on them. After that, I'd want to be able to fly.

G: I would want to be really strong and fast because I could pound through people in the NFL.
If you could change the colors in your bedroom, what would you want them to be and why?

A: I would like more flowers and the color purple.

M: I would want them to be dark blue because that's my favorite color. I'd want plain walls so I can hang lots of sports posters.

G: I would change it to blue footballs.
If you had to eat the same thing everyday for an entire week, what would you want to eat?

A: Yogurt and bananas.

M: Spaghetti.

G: Fruit. Any kind of fruit.
If you could have been born knowing all about something so that you didn't have to learn about it in school, what do you wish it would have been?

A: Well, I don't really know. I like to color and do my letters.

M: Writing and penmanship. Those take a long time and I'm not good at them.

G: Math because it's really hard to understand and I don't like to do it.
If you could follow anyone that you wanted for a day, who would it be and why?

A: I don't know,

M: Chris Tomlin because he's one of my favorite singers. But if he didn't want me to be by him, then Calvin Johnson because he's my favorite wide receiver.

G: Luke Keuhcly because he's my favorite middle line backer, which is one of the positions I want to play.
If you never did an interview like this again, would you be happy or sad? Why?

A: Sad because I like to talk to you.

M: Happy because then I could be doing my schoolwork and getting it done instead of answering questions.

G: Very happy because it's hard to think of answers for these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment