Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mercy Me

True statements. Heard with my own ears from my own kids. All in the same day.

Mercy me.

"I thought I could pull the string off and when it kept coming I thought I just needed to pull harder."
"I think I used my muscles too much because I didn't really actually pull that hard. Just maybe a little too much."
"Since my glove was stuck in the tree I thought I could throw something bigger and heavier to get it down."
"What would you ever do without me, Mom? You would probably cry a lot because the boys are so loud and messy all the time, right?"
And again, I say mercy me.

2 comments:

  1. Jax is so grown up! Hard to believe he is almost 1! Miss seeing yall, we should try to get together sometime! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the story behind that sad drawer. Says the babysitter who broke your babygate last week.

    ReplyDelete