Friday, April 13, 2012

The Simple Things

1. A great school week, despite being off for almost two weeks because of visiting family. My boys jumped back into their school routine wonderfully and made great strides in getting work done. I love the flexibility that homeschooling has afforded us, and seeing my boys take small steps in the right direction is very rewarding.

2. Friends who demonstrate faith in extremely difficult circumstances; friends who embody gracious love despite deep pain and loss; friends who motivate and encourage me by using the power of scripture. I am a better person because of the influential friends God has placed in my life.

3. Several bags of gently-used clothes passed on for Annalyse to wear. I'm all about second-hand clothes when kids only wear things a handful of times before they grow out of them! (Thanks Sarah!)

What about you - what Simple Things did you enjoy this week?

1 comment:

  1. Did some spring cleaning last week and already have another box of clothes started for Annalyse. :)

    ReplyDelete