1. I love you for loving Jesus more than me. You study his Word. You live by his Truth. You serve in his Church.
2. I love you for leading our family. You take charge and make decisions. You plan and guide and prioritize. You shepherd and teach. You demonstrate what is important by actions first and then words.
4. I love you for working hard. You rise early and work steadily. You give your best and aim for better. You think creatively and want excellence. You respond with integrity and act with enthusiasm. You are serious in your efforts to faithfully provide for your family in any circumstance.
5. I love you for investing in our kids. You care most about their character. You aim to be consistent with discipline and lavish with love. You talk tender to them. You joke silly with them. You don't want to be their friend but, instead, want to be their respected Dad.
7. I love you for managing our finances. You organize and save and invest and administrate so that I don't have to. You consider the future without letting the day-to-day overwhelm you. You are honest with what comes in and how it goes out, and you know how to share that information in ways that comfort and assure me.
8. I love you for daring to dream. You choose to think different. You choose to pursue the challenge. You desire change. You run after a goal. You give your best. You ask Jesus first.
10. I love you for memorizing God's Word and trying to apply it. You know countless verses, but how many people can recite three books of the Bible? You can. You know what God asks of you and you seek to obey it. Your walk and your talk are in sync.
11. I love you for choosing me. You had a thousand choices before me. But you chose me. You have a thousand choices today. But you still choose me. You affirm me. You encourage me. You love me. You are committed to me.
Happy 11th Anniversary, Babe.