Thursday, September 8, 2011

Psalm 23

This lovely display has been in my kitchen for almost a month now. During each meal, the boys have been working on memorizing Psalm 23. 
They are still a work in progress (aren't we all?), but are getting close to saying it all by themselves. Take a look:

Grady Lee has asked to next memorize "the verses that talk about the things soldiers wear to fight," and I can only assume he means the spiritual armor. I think that may be a bit much for him, but maybe we'll give it a try...

1 comment:

  1. We are starting the armor of the Lord next in school. We are going to "create" our own pieces of armor to go along with all of the pieces in the scripture. I think we will take a month to memorize the passage though:) It is well worth it!! I am motivated by your Psalm 23 passage. Working on the fruits of the spirit right now. It's so fun to start our school day out with Bible!! You are a great mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete