Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Technology Bummer

For the tens of thousands that are waiting with baited breath for today's update, go ahead and exhale. There won't be one.

Our computer has issues - the kind of issues where the internet moves s...l...o...w and where pictures won't upload and where I receive a bazillion spam emails and where I get frustrated and want to punch the screen.

So, my studly husband (studly despite the fact he wore khaki dress socks with his cleats at tonight's softball game) is going to try to troubleshoot first thing tomorrow and see if we can get some things resolved. In the meantime, return to life as usual and rest assured that detailed updates of my oh-so-exciting minute-by-minute-diary of daily life will, hopefully, continue tomorrow.

Nighty night.

2 comments:

  1. I know you were joking, but I did make an intentional stop on your blog tonight before heading to bed. I loved reading about your yesterday and look forward to reading about your today (though no pressure).

    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just stopped by to see what you did today. I was just getting ready to go to bed and had to check your blog first! I will check back tomorrow and hopefully I will see you tomorrow night at the game.

    ReplyDelete