Friday, July 15, 2011

The Simple Things

I'm struggling with how to phrase or write about Simple Things this week. Not because there wasn't anything and not because I can't think of anything. It's just that the things I've thought about or appreciated are difficult to express.

Woah. Am I admitting to, for once, being short on words? Nah. Just short on adjectives to explain the emotion and the swelling inside.

Life.

Each breath is a gift. An explosion of grace. A remarkable miracle. There is nothing simple about life.

But, for many reasons I've thought a lot about the value of life and the beauty in seeking intentional ways each day to impact eternity for Kingdom-building purposes.

And, there is nothing simple about eternity. Especially eternity that's robed in holy worship.

What about you - what Simple Things have you thought about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment